5.19.2009

Robb's Celebrity Page (archives part 1)

Has rummaged in Robb's Celebrity Page archives, and here has found very interesting and very old photoshoot of Geri Halliwell. I at all do not know, in what year it has been made... Very much for a long time. At Robb's Pages more many different delicacies in archives. Only I in any way will not choose time to place all it on the blog... Can already be on my new blog... Unfortunately, Robb's Celebrity Page is not accessible any more, but archives from Robb's Pages I have had time to collect all. Also I will necessarily lay out all pictures at myself on a blog. For now enjoy the first nude photoshoot of Geri Halliwell...

Geri Halliwell first nude photoshoot from Robb's Pages archives
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Robb's Celebrity Page - archives part 1
Clean FixSim_112007